United Teabaggers

Welcome to United Teabaggers!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
splintercell3
Noobie

PostSubject: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory   Wed May 14, 2008 2:07 am

Who plays this game? In my opinion, it is the best splinter cell game ever created!
Although Double Agent has better graphics and Conviction has even better graphics, the storyline is totally ruined when double agent came out...

Well, Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory

is a game where you play as Sam Fisher (A splinter cell, the NSA's best soldier rank) and go try taking back the extremely dangerous weaponized algorithms, that can put NY into darkness, remotely launch north korean missiles, disable the world's most advanced intelligence seeking cruiser, and wreak havoc around the world...

At first, you're to extract Morgenholt, but as the story progresses, you unravel a much deeper secret to Morgenholt's kidnapping, and may mean the death of Sam's best friend...

Download link to RIP and FULLGAME will e posted in warez section... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfbane94
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory   Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:44 am

Very nice game, loved it. I haven't tried Double Agent though so I can't really say this one's the best in the series yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobyoby
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory   Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:57 am

Its got awesome vids, like really well made too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory   

Back to top Go down

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Page 1 of 1